Monday, November 21, 2005

Photos & Cats

I was reading someone's blog a while ago and they have a new kitten.

I remember when mine were kittens. Now they are 10! I can't believe it. Here are my kitty-cat-children. Littermates. A boy and a girl, Monty and Lilly (I was fortunate enough to get "custody" of them when my ex-fiance and I broke up in 1997... and then got back together and then broke up... yeah, a long, fairly typical story).

They keep me company, comfort me, amuse me, "talk" to me, curl up on my feet in bed (sometimes makes sleeping and maneuvering around them a challenge) and they generally seem to think I'm a good "employee", so they keep me on. :)

May I add that having cats that are mostly white go real well with the black pants I'm often wearing on Sundays. Heh!

Still playing with pictures. Here they are. Aren't they cute? Haven't decided if I'll be posting a photo of me.



No comments: