Observations, reflections, ramblings, challenges, growth, sermon ideas, living with ADD, living with cats, and life in general. I began my first blog while exploring a call to the priesthood (see link) and began this blog in seminary. I'm an Episcopal priest.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
cute, soft, and fluffy
How can you be expected to ever leave your house and get anything done when you have such cute, soft and fluffy creatures as these wanting your attention? :) I took these photos the other afternoon as they changed sleeping positions periodically while I was on the computer journaling, etc. I know - the sheets/comforter are a bit loud, I bought them on a whim quite a few years back thinking they'd be fun for a retreat I was going on.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Awwww! They're adorable! And they like each other. Now you're going to make me want a companion for Zoe! I'm not sure I can do two now, but man there are so many that need good homes. Sigh.
Thanks for sharing your buddies! I look forward to more photos in the future!
1 comment:
Awwww! They're adorable! And they like each other. Now you're going to make me want a companion for Zoe! I'm not sure I can do two now, but man there are so many that need good homes. Sigh.
Thanks for sharing your buddies! I look forward to more photos in the future!
Post a Comment