Thursday, March 19, 2009

Messed up my blog - blah

So on Monday I saw something on blogger about changing to a new layout and options that it has to follow people's blogs and a couple other things. I thought okay, sounds good. wrong.

I had modified my template so there was a wider space for posts, and had added some things to the sidebar like the sight meter , a widget or two, a few links, etc. Somehow in the updating to the new layout setting process I messed up my blog. :(

I had the old template saved, but when I got frustrated trying to edit a template I thought, forget it, I'll just put the old one back in for now until I have time to play with it more. But when I pasted it back into the edit template tab and hit save the newer version didn't like something and wouldn't let me hit save. *sigh*

So the last couple days I've been putzing with the blog and trying to get the various elements I'd like to see back into the thing. I wasn't exactly planning on refreshing my memory of the little I know about html code this week. So, we'll have to see how it comes together.

No comments: