I did look at Sunday's readings yesterday. But I'm not sure what to do with them yet. Jeremiah about the covenant being in our hearts could work, but there's so much going on in the Gospel, feel like I should go there. I feel like I've preached on the "sir we want to see Jesus" line that we get this Sunday before.
My time has been disappearing into random black holes lately (particularly the last couple days), and it's frustrating.
Don't even get me started on the problem with my laptop that I haven't figured out yet. :/
One was the blackhole of "Looking for Educational Resources" (looking for a study for us to do after Easter) which included Amazon.com - and we all know how dangerous that can be.
And then when adding some links to my blog (because they were right in front of me while looking for resources, so gee wouldn't it be nice to have them on the blog?)... I got sucked into blogs of other Episcopalians and Revgals and connecting to others with ADD. So... time disappeared. Didn't get much sleep, Didn't do laundry or other tasks I could have (should have) been doing yesterday.
So today is just going to be fun, fun, fun in the aftermath. Now I will be tired and the tiredness may compound the ADD stuff that I've been stumbling into - blah.
I have to somehow get my a** in gear to finish the newsletter if I can. I have my clergy group meeting about an hour north for most of the morning followed by an interview that I have to take part of because of a committee I'm on. I'm not even exactly sure what this interview is supposed to look like... I feel like they haven't given me a good example and I'm going in blind. Thankfully, at least one experienced person will be there.
1 comment:
I know it may not have helped you, but I'm glad you did some blog-surfing! Grace and peace to you to. I'm remembering not everything has to come at once. I'm taking my changes step by step and prayer by prayer. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment