Since the holidays and GOEs are past I've had more free time, and will continue to have some for another couple of weeks. The problem is that with so much unstructured time it can just slip away from me, I lose track of time/days and then don't get much done.
I have been getting some stuff done on my "to-do" list though. I've also tried to make some time for fun, and have tried to catch up on some sleep and relax (watching some movies and TV and reading), and paying attention to my health (have been to the gym - more on that in another post).
So besides going to the movies last Thursday with R, other things I've done to get out and have some fun and socialize are:
Friday - went walking on the path along the river with neighbor/classmate/friend and then went to a little restaurant we both like for some food.
Monday - called G after I got back from the gym. I was wound up and hungry, did he want to go get something to eat? So we went to this soup and salad place, used an Entertainment book coupon he had. So that was fun.
Last night - returned key to 2 classmates and caught up with them a little bit. Another classmate had been watching their kitties (who I've watched before) and had to be away for a couple days unexpectedly and asked if I could check both their cats and his cats. I had also been watching a downstairs neighbor's cats over the weekend. Just call me the cat lady. Heh! :) But having two of my own, I know what it's like when you need to leave and need someone to check in on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment