Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More quiz fun re: heresies

Another Quiz for fun.
Apparently I'm not a heretic according to to the council of Chalcedon - 100% compliant (by this little quiz anyway). I felt some of the questions, since they are written to be short, were a bit ambiguous, I could read them a couple different ways. If more explicit I might have answered a couple differently.

A fun little distraction anyway. I have no idea how I ended up with points under Gnosticism. Heh! Oh well. Interesting to take this after having to write about the time period just before it and differing beliefs at the time. I don't know why my table seems to appear all scrunched, oh well.

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant

100%

Pelagianism

58%

Nestorianism

33%

Monophysitism

33%

Adoptionist

17%

Gnosticism

17%

Monarchianism

17%

Apollanarian

8%

Modalism

8%

Arianism

0%

Donatism

0%

Socinianism

0%

Albigensianism

0%

Docetism

0%
Are you a heretic?created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both links at the bottom of the quiz ("are you a heretic" and "quizfarm.com") point to http://www.blogger.com, not the quiz.

I'll go google it, but I thought you should know.

Loribythesea said...

Thanks for letting me know. I think I fixed the links.

Anonymous said...

Yes, they're pointing to the right places now.

Sorry to be anonymous last time, but I was in a hurry and didn't want to fill out all the fields.

Peace!